Common hydraulic bending machine faults：
Hydraulic bending machine is the basic equipment for sheet metal processing. It is also the most common general-purpose equipment. It is used in large quantities. What kind of problems will occur after long-term use of mechanical equipment?
1. The damping hole is blocked, and the system has no main pressure relief valve failure. Improper adjustment, the spring is broken, the valve cone is not sealed well or the valve core is stuck. Clean, grind, adjust, overhaul or replace the relief valve. The electromagnetic reversing valve is faulty and the valve core is stuck. Clean, grind or replace the slide valve.
2, the slider does not work but can rely on its own weight down the axial piston pump can not supply pressure oil: the fritters are short of oil; the maintenance start button, the motor failed to start. AC contactors and thermal relays and motors; the plunger pump itself fails, disassembles or replaces the plunger pump.
3. The main oil line overflow valve is faulty. It may be that the damping hole is blocked improperly, the spring is broken or the valve core is rusted and stuck. Need to adjust, repair or replace the relief valve.
4. The slider is not parallel and tightens the deflation valve handwheel to deflate, and there is air in the balance cylinder. Fill the oil and remove the air, then loosen the valve.
5. The bleed valve has a leak, the seal of the vent valve is removed, and the bleed valve is repaired or replaced.
6. The check valve has internal leakage, and the sealing of the check surface of the check valve is removed. The grinding cone sealing surface is preferably in line contact or the one-way valve is replaced.
7. Bending machine balance cylinder piston rod head oblique iron fastening screw loose, check and strengthen the piston rod head oblique iron strong screw.